I've come to the conclusion that I will never fathom how time works. I know one thing though, and that's that it passes by super fast. It's December already... what? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?
Anyway, let's move on before I have an existential crisis. December is here, which means it is time for my Christmas/Birthday Wishlist! I really love making these lists, even though I usually never get the things on it, it's just interesting to see what things have tickled my fancy every year. There's only one beauty item on the list this time, which is pretty shocking. I think it's because my makeup collection is pretty satisfying at the moment, there are obviously a large number of items I want to try, but very few items that I'm truly lusting after. I want more practical items, such as a Fitbit, and a yearly planner. Is this what becoming a mature adult feels like? Yikes!
- Planner from Paperchase: I loved the one I got last year, and I used it 70% of the year to keep track of life. Hopefully I can increase that to 100% in 2016!
- Red Wool Scarf from The Kooples: Because I need a cute new huge scarf in my life, and I love leopard print.
- Like a Boss Card Holder from Rebecca Minkoff: Because I'm a Boss A** B*tch with business cards.
- Ambient Lighting Edit Palette from Hourglass: Because I want radiant looking skin.
- Central Park iPhone Case from Gray Malin: Because CENTRAL PARK! I can cry and remember NYC every time I look at my phone.
- Harry Potter Colouring Book from Librairie Antoine: Because I love coloring and I love Harry Potter, and apparently coloring is a great way for mature adults to chill out.
- Superga 2790 Burgundy + White: Because every time Maya wears these I want them even more (she wears them quite often, so you can do the calculations).
- Feather Messenger Bag from Zara: Because yes, I'm still thinking about it since September.
- Fitbit Charge: Because I need to walk more and I love tracking progress. Also #fitbitches!
- Burgundy Platform Boots from H&M: Because I've been eyeing them for two months and I tried them on last week and I keep dreaming about them.
What's on your Christmas wishlist this year??
Add me on SNAPCHAT: shoelady123