One simply cannot travel to the USA without making a long list of things to buy, my list usually consists of beauty and fashion related items. The selection of great products available at every price point is freaking amazing, and I just love spending some quality time in CVS, Sephora and MAC. My list consists of items that are mainly not available in Lebanon that I've heard great things about, along with items that might be available in Lebanon but at a fraction of the price- MAC I'm looking at you. It isn't as big of a list this time since my parents were recently in LA and got some things, but obviously I want to try new things. I seriously can't wait for my vacation to start so that I can relax and start the shopping. I'll most probably diverge from this list and pick up other new things that catch my eye as well, because that's just who I am obviously. My camera is currently still being prepared and unfortunately won't be fixed before my departure, so I don't know if I'll be able to post timely updates on my blog, but you can keep up with everything on SNAPCHAT (Shoelady123), Instagram, Twitter and Facebook! Also, if you have any suggestions for products that I MUST try, do drop me a comment and let me know :D
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer: one of the best concealers I've ever tried. Runs out pretty fast though!
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge: the highest coverage concealer that is a staple in my collection.
- Milani Luminoso: Nikki Tutorials keeps talking about this blush, I've tried other shades but I'm very curious about this one.
- The Balm's Mary Lou-Minizer: this highlighter needs no introduction. It's available in Lebanon at the balm stand on Bliss Street, but I always keep forgetting to pass by!
- Stila Stay On All Day Liquid Liner: I think this will up my liner game... hopefully.
- L'Oreal Infallible Foundation: this is also available in Lebanon, but the L'Oreal stands here are so unappealing that I never feel like picking it up!
- Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation: I want to get a dark shade and play around with the concept of cream contouring.
- MAC Soar lipliner: LilyPebbles told me so.
- MAC Lipsticks: Ruby Woo, Smoked Purple, and Mehr. There's a MAC in Lebanon, but a lipsticks costs 53,000 LL ($ 35.33), in the states it's around the $16 mark!!! RIP OFF LEBANON RIP OFF
- John Frieda Sea Salt Spray: a new release that I want to try. I've been experimenting with not straightening my hair every day and maybe this product can help with that?
- Simple Cleansing Miscellar Water: my Byphass bottle finally finished so I need to get a new cleansing water, I've heard some good things about this product from FleurDeForce and I do as Fleur says.
Travelling anywhere this summer?
What's on your wishlist??
Follow me on snapchat: Shoelady123