In my household we exchange gifts on New Year's Eve... don't ask why, it's just an Armenian thing (or an Orthodox thing?). It's one of the reasons why I never seem to be able to make plans with friends on New Years to party it up in some mountain (because I'm SUCH a party animal in the first place..). Since we exchange gifts on New Years and my birthday happens to be just 12 days later, my Christmas presents usually end up being a two for one combo. It used to annoy me when I was younger because I just wanted PRESENTSSSSS, but as I grew up I kinda started to dig the idea because that would mean I could somehow justify getting one big present. For some time now I've shared my Christmas/Birthday wishlist on the blog so I thought I'd continue on with the tradition, but I would like to mention that 80% of the time I don't actually get the presents mentioned in the list- mainly because they're usually not available in Lebanon. This year the wishlist is pretty basic and beauty based since I will be going to Dubai and I might actually be able to pick up some of the items there (can you say SEPHORA?), also I like to make collage of pretty items that people (cough cough) could maybe possibly somehow get me? Don't judge!
1) LORAC Pro 2 or Urban Decay Vice 3: I want a new eye shadow palette in my life! I know that I'm in LOVE the the LORAC Pro 2, every time a YouTuber mentions it in a tutorial I melt, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be really hard for me to get my hands on it which it why I'm mentioned the Vice 3 by Urban Decay.
2) Daniel Wellington Watch (Grace Warwick Rose Gold, Classic Nottingham, Classic Warwick) : When I was younger I was really into watches, but then my favorite watch ever broke on the eve of Christmas 2011 and as dramatic is it sounds, I stopped wearing a watch on a day to day basis every since. I've slowly been getting back in the watch wearing business thanks to my super cool Fossil and Balmain watches. Daniel Wellington has been popping up everywhere on social media and their simple design has tickled my fancy. Since green and navy are one of my favorite combos, I'd probably go for one of the watches in the collage.
3) M·A·C Keepsakes Lip Set: Ruby Woo is a cult favorite, and I really want to own it so I feel like I'm a part of the Fashion Bloggers Club. There really isn't a deep explanation for this one apart for "ouuu prettyyy color!".
4) Laura Mercier La Petite Pâtisserie Soufflè Body Crème Collection: Because I love Christmas gift packages that are filled with minis of cool products I want to try out, like Laura Mercier's Body Souffles.
5) Jo Malone London Cologne Collection : It started with a sniff in London and a regret of not having purchased a Jo Malone product while there. As with the Laura Mercier set, I get to try out a bunch of the Jo Malone scents for the fraction of the price.