Remember the rainbow nails from my "A Lady in Pearls" post? Tutorial is finally here! You're going to be so shocked at how easy it is guys, SO EASY! The only requirement really is a dotting tool.
What I used:
Barry M "Black", H&M "Blue", Dali "green", Dali "Coral", China Glaze "Ruby Pumps", Sally Hansen "White On", Seventeen base coat, Seche Vite Top Coat, and a dotting tool.
- Apply your base coat, and base color (black).
- Make white dots across your nail (I like to make them in a diagonal line so it's not a random print, but you can go for the random look). If you're using a light base color then you can skip this step!
- On a paper or plastic plate add drops of your rainbow colors, R.O.Y.G.B.I.V. (my dots were too big to include the I and the V...)
- Go over the white dots with your rainbow colors in order (Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet).
- Apply top coat and voila!
If you try out the design, don't forget to send me a pic!