|[ image source: Here ]|
Lot's of Tag posts lately huh? What can I say, they're pretty fun and I like seeing everyone's answers. I was tagged by Raghad Hazzazi to do the I ♥ Winter tag:
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
You mean polishES right? Plural? Hmmm... Barry M "Black", Essie "Stylenomics", Nubar Nails "Nile Purple", Essie "Wicked" and China Glaze "Ruby Pumps".
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain in "Crush", and chapstick!
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
Aside from my black Cynthia Rowley coat, probably my black leggings and comfy cardigan from INC. If shoes count then my H&M black ankle boots.
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
I'm going to go with my black suede gloves that I got from the Heathrow Airport... And two of my favorite scarves: Burgundy knit scarf from H&M and my burgundy and gold pashmina that my friends Alex and Angie got me a few years back.
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
I don't particularly switch scents in winter nor do I light candles... but my mom boils this spice mix of cinnamon, cloves and other winter scents... I like that.
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Coffee with a bit of hot chocolate and I love Second Cup's Ginger Spice Latte.
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
HOME ALONE YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Jingle Bell rock a la Mean Girls.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Christmas log cake. Also, my friend Natasha's mom makes the yummiest Christmas meat casserole with bacon.
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
Um, my mom goes CRAZY with decorations to the point where I might charge people to come see the decorations. My favorite though is this Santa that we have who plays the accordion.
11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
A new camera, and a Nintendo 3DS.
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
No proper plans, just hanging out with all my friends who are home for Christmas.
Can't wait to read your answers!