Um... borderline. Sometimes I go through a week where I buy everything in front of me (granted they're not a million dollaa purchases). Most of the time though, I'm more of a "if I see something that's worth the money or is on sale... can't walk away" person. So I guess this rambling will conclude with a yes, I am a sort of shopaholic.
2. How would you classify your style?
MAD EYE MOODY MOODY.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
I'm going to agree with Maya on this and say H&M. I.ALWAYS.GET.SOMETHING. Even if it's a stupid hairband! It's like I'm programmed to not leave that store without spending money.
4. Where do you find the best deals?
In the states... TJ Max, Nordstrom Rack, Marshall's, Cohoes, and Sims. In Lebanon, you don't really have much choices. H&M is my rock, I always find something there. I recently found cute dresses for 10 bucks at Topshop! (heelllloooo). Finally there's Zara and Vero Moda, their sales must always be visited.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
Hmm... I haven't splurged in a while. But Balmain, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Salvatore Ferragamo, and YSL.
6. Do you have a “go-to” shopping outfit?
My shopping trips are usually not planned, so I don't have an outfit per say... but if it's a serious shopping trip then I make sure I'm in comfy clothes.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (aside from makeup)
But but makeup and nail polish! Hmm, let me think. Aside from the obvious SHEUZZZ, I love cardigans. I'm totally obsessed with cardigans.
8. What is one staple clothing piece you can’t live without?
Cardigans and leggings. Two answers, I cheated... whatevz
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Leather. I grew up thinking leather pants are stupid, but now, I'm loving the leather trend... not pants though, skirts, leggings, tops, dresses, shorts. LOVE THEM!
10. What trend did you love that passed way too quickly?
Um... I don't particularly care if something is out of style. If I like it, I'll keep wearing it... Honestly can't think of anything.
11. Who is your fashion icon?
I don't have a specific icon, but there are some people whose outfits I enjoy seeing. Olivia Palermo, Lauren Conrad, Kate Moss, Zoe Saldana, and Dita Von Teese.