Black and gold is one of my favorite color combinations of all time, it's kind of shocking that I hadn't done a black and gold design on my nails... ever. This is my take on the super easy "stepped" nail art, which is probably one of the easiest designs anyone can do without using ANY special tools (not even home made ones). All you need is your two nail colors (or three) and a top coat, super easy!
What I used:
Olivia Nails (Black), China Glaze (2030), Diamond Shield top coat.
What you do:
- Apply a normal coat of your base color, wait until it's completely dry.
- Pick you second color, and apply a vertical line at the side beginning in the middle of your nail.
- With your second color, apply a second and third vertical line, each positioned lower than the previous. This gives it the stepped effect.
- Pick your third color, or use the same as the first color like I did, and repeat the same steps of the second color but this time even lower. The second color should peek through.
- Wait for everything to dry, apply a top coat
See? Super easy!
If you have any nail art you want me to try out, do share it with me :)