It's officially the last week of my summer! Time really flew by quickly didn't it? In honour of the last week of summer, I thought I'd do a fun summery nail art and I came up with this.
Here's what I used:
White polish (Sally Hansen "White tip), Coral (Nubar "Red Sea Coral ), Mint green (Samoa, "Vert Chouchou"), Shimmery green (Sinful colors, "Happy Endings"), Top Coat (Diamond Shield)
A toothpick (or needle poked into the eraser end of a pencil or any dotting tool), scratch paper and finally a top coat
- Apply an even coat of white nail polish and wait for it to completely dry.
- Apply some coral polish on the scratch paper and dip the tip of the toothpick.
- Dot across your nails in a diagonal line.
- Apply some of your green shades on the scratch paper and dip the tip if the toothpick.
- Dot the same green shade right on top and on the bottom of the diagonal coral line.
- Dot another shade of green on top and on the bottom of the other diagonal lines.
- Depending on the size of your nail, you may go for another shade as well.
- Wait for all the dots to dry, apply top coat and voila!
Hope you guys had a great summer!