Cherry blossoms are just so pretty aren't they? I saw a youtube tutorial for the cherry blossom nail art a few weeks back and decided to finally give it a try this weekend. I'm really happy with the results, and hope it lasts the whole week!
Here are my five easy steps for this lovely spring/summer nail art :)
Here's what you need:
1) After you apply you base, apply your background color.
2) With you fine brush, draw random lines which will be your "branches". They don't have to be perfect. Wait to dry.
3) Put a drop of the white polish on a disposable plastic plate, and dip your dotting tool. Then dot in random places on your branch, three to four dots per flower. Wait to dry
4) Put a drop of the coral or pink polish on the disposable plastic plate, and dip your dotting tool. Then dot in the center of the white flowers. Wait to dry.
5) Apply top coat, and voila!
If you try it out and let me know how it goes :)