This is one of my favorite purses, it works great for both summer and winter. It's big enough to hold the essentials but not too big to be a burden. It's from Zara with a large hint of Chanel inspiration- with the quilted body and the chain strap.
Let's see what's inside :
- Nokia Phone: The most important thing. Although it spends more time out of my purse than inside..
- Wallet from Nici: Yes I'm a little kid. Actually, my normal wallet kinda died recently and I still haven't bought a new one so this is sorta my substitute wallet.
- Agenda. Plain black one that you get as a present from the bank. Can't live without it!
- KEYS. Car, house, P.O. box, locker, yea I have a lot of keys..
- Rayban glasses. I'll carry the box if I have the glasses on and if I'm wearing lenses, they're always in my bag as back up.
- Marc Jacob Sunglasses. Yup, these are my new pair.
- Make-up bag (You get a look inside that once you scroll down)
- Fan from my trip to Thailand a few years back. I try to have this with me at all times in summer because it's so hot!
- Pashmina from Dubai. This is a habit I picked up while living in Dubai, where EVERYONE has a pashmina in their bags. Since it's so hot outside, all the indoor places have AC on and it can get really cold. So it's a good way to warm you up :)
- Sony Walkman. This mp4 has been with me since 2006 and yes it's old and sometimes falls apart.. I love it and it has over a thousand songs I love.
- Mascara! I ALWAYS have to have Mascara with me. Usually one by Maybelline... my current favorite is the Colossal Volume Express.
- Foundation. Rimmel Lasting Finish
- Powder, Rimmel Stay Matte
- Lotion by Anne Taylor "Blackberry" (I have a whole set so I tend to alternate with the lotion. I love the smell and the size of this brand!)
- Soft Kohl, in white by Rimmel. (My go to summer eye liner, i usually don't wear black eyeliner in summer because my face tends to melt and I don't like smudgy eyeliner so I just stick to white eyeliner under (from the inside) the eye to make my eyes look bigger.
- Lip Gloss by Maybelline "Stawberry Tart". I don't usually wear anything on my lips, but sometimes I'll feel like a gloss and my favorite is this. It looks great and tastes good too!
- NailPolish. You never know when your nails decide to crack and need a touch up.
- Solution for my lenses. The box is in my bag at all times too, I just forgot to photograph it.
So what do you guys carry in your bag?