I was having a bad day today and then I went on blogger and saw that my Golden Globes post had gotten 12 comments! That made me smile. I started reading the comments and the lovely Courtney from "Charmed in PDX" had informed me that she's nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award. That made me smile even more :D Thank you Courtney very much, I found your blog about a month ago and I love it! It means so much to me to know that you like my blog as well :) The rules of the award are as followed:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven things about me:
- When I was eight, my family and I were taking a walk in Fresno (CA) and this dog ran two blocks and jumped on me...from that day forth I'm TERRIFIED of dogs. Except from my friend Patty's dog who's called "Bouchi". He is just adorable, and FLUFFY :)
- It's my dream to one day own a 1967 creme blue convertible Mustang (you know.. once I start making money).
- I originally made this blog so I could use it as a complaining diary, but I ended up ignoring it. At the time I was (and still am) obsessed with Shoeperwoman's blog, and for a week or so she was having problems with her domain/internet/something and couldn't update her blog. I was going through withdrawal symptoms, so I decided to convert my complaining diary into a fashion blog. So ...viola
- I'm mad that my skin tone can't handle me going red because I absolutely love red heads (this has nothing to do with my Shoeperwoman obsession, I promise) I've had a crush on the fictional character of Ron Weasley since the age of eight.
- From the age of seven to 14 I used to take ballet lessons, and I started tap dancing when I was ten until I was 14. I had to quit both because I moved from Dubai back to Lebanon, and the dance schools here followed the French or Russian programs (which require you to be a stick figure, which HA I wasn't) while I followed the British Royal Academy of Dance program back in Dubai.
- I'm in love with Balenciaga bags, and hope to one day own a rainbow of them (literally.every.single.colour.)
- I've been to every continent except Australia, South America and Antarctica.
Here are the lovely 15 bloggers that I've picked.
- A Penny for Your Shoes
- Charles B. Goode
- Chic Adolesent
- Visions of Memories
- -IN A BLONDE WORLD-
- Le Blog de Chanty
- Machine Wash Warm
- Me's Bubble
- MG Style Mix
- My Own Strange Little World
- Slumber Designs... fashion & decor
- ♛ Three Black Crowns ♛♛
- Verita Lane ♥
- Victoria Loraine