It truly is Award Season!!! Nope, I ain't talking about no red carpets (ok, maybe a little?). I received my third award, this week and I'm SOOO HAPPYY :D Thank you to Katy from MusicLoveCherryFairy. The name of her blog reminds me of LAMB (Love Angel Music Baby), which makes me start singing "If I was a Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani. Yup, I'm a little coo coo. Can you blame me though? I'm in the middle of studying for finals. You know that facebook group/like thing
Yup, that's pretty much how I've been feeling this week. Receiving this award was a great way to make me feel less shitty, at least for a little while. Thank you Katy!
The rules of the award are as follows:
1) Pick the top 5 blogs.
2) Let the winners know that they've won.3) The winners may save the image above and post in on their blog.4) The winners may make a similar post or page for this award.5) The winners may share the love and link to the person they received this award from.6) I'm adding this one: Why did you pick these blogs? :)
- In Your Face Fashion by Ms. Veve (I love her rock-chic style. I've been following her blog for a while and it's awesome )
- My Blog by Elle Fashion by Elle (I recently discovered this blog, and it's just so fun. Elle has the funnest outfit posts, and she's always smiling :D)
- My Little Fashion Diary by Emilie ( If you're into fashion blogging, then you've heard of Emilie...if you haven't then you've been living under a rock:P Emilie has a closet TO DIE FOR. Her Balenciaga bag (or just bag collection period) is inspiring. Her outfits are super chic and amazing, she has GREAT style).
- South of Style by Kate (Another recently discovered blog, I'm enjoying reading this blog. Also Kate has very pretty hair! :D)
- The Provocative Couture by Alina A. (I will admit one of the reasons is that Alina sounds like Aline :P No, I joke. This girl has a great laid-back style)